Wikipedia - Free Ency
Useful Links 2
See also: Motion picture content rating system from Wikipedia
12 : Contains material not generally suitable for children under age 12.
12A : 12 Accompaniment - Requires an adult to accompany any child under 12.
14A : 14 Accompaniment - Persons under 14 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
15 : No one under 15 is allowed to see a 15 film at the cinema or buy/rent a 15 rated video. 15 rated works are not suitable for children under 15 years of age.
18 : Suitable only for adults.
18A : 18 Accompaniment - Persons under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
A : Adult - Only for adults. Sole purpose of the film is the portrayal of sexually explicit activity and/or explicit violence.
G : General Audiences. All ages admitted.
M : Mature audiences, parental discretion advised. M rating renamed to GP then revised to PG.
NR or UR - Not Rated or Unrated : Film has not been submitted for rating or is an uncut version of a film that was submittted.
NC-17 : No one 17 and under admitted.
PG : Parental Guidance Suggested. Suitable for general viewing, aged 8 and over.
PG-13 : Parents strongly cautioned for children under age 13.
R : Restricted - Admittance restricted to people 18 years of age or older. Children under 17 are not allowed to attend R-rated motion pictures unaccompanied by a parent or adult guardian.
R18 : Adult works for licensed premises only.
U : Universal viewing. Suitable for all, aged 4 and over.
U/A : Parental guidance required for children to see the movie.
UR : Unrated. Film has not been submitted for rating or is an uncut version of a film that was submittted.
X : Adults only, persons under 18 will not be admitted.
● Thursday, April 2: CARP Aging with Vitality Expo at Sandman Signature Inn 10:00 am - 3:00 pm ~FREE Admission * Pre-purchase a lunch for $5~
● Thursday, April 2: Zumba/Aerobics and Food Demo for Women and Girls hosted by MIAG in the Active Living Studio at McKechnie Community Centre 4:30 - 6:00 pm
● Thursday, April 9: Zumba/Aerobics and Food Demo for Women and Girls hosted by MIAG in the Active Living Studio at McKechnie Community Centre 4:30 - 6:00 pm
● Tuesday, April 14: Compassion Fatigue Workshop by Liz Garrison at Heart House Hospice 6:30 - 8:30 pm ~FREE~
● Tuesday, April 14: CARP Mississauga Monthly Meeting at Hazel McCallion Banquet Hall 6:30 - 9:00 pm ~FREE~
● Thursday, April 16: Zumba/Aerobics and Food Demo for Women and Girls hosted by MIAG in the Active Living Studio at McKechnie Community Centre 4:30 - 6:00 pm
● Friday, April 17: CARP-a-licious Wine Pairing Gourmet Dining Experience with Rose Reisman in her Bridle Path Home - The Art of Living Well 6:00 pm
● Thursday, April 30: Civic Awards Reception at Mississauga Civic Centre 3:30 - 6:00 pm ~FREE~
FREE Admission. Pre-purchase a Lunch for $5.00!
Healthy Body ... Healthy Mind ... Socialize ... Have Fun!
Fitness ... Nutrition ... Yoga ... Bingo with Prizes!
30+ Community Exhibitors ... and More!
Join Carp Mississauga for the first Aging with Vitality Expo. Featuring interactive speakers on healthy body, mind and nutrition. There will be a variety of exhibitors, door prizes and a Bingo game. Lunch must be pre-purchased for $5 from Snapd. Be a good neighbour and invite a friend.
Limited seating! To pre-register, call 416-997-0919 or email: CARPMississauga@gmail.com
To pre-register and to order a $5 lunch ticket, go to snapd.at/pwecqzy.
Location: Sandman Signature Mississauga Hotel
5400 Dixie Road, Mississauga ON L4W 1E6 Canada
Join us for a fun-filled exercise program with our qualified instructors followed by a Healthy FoodDemonstration session in the Active Living Studio at Frank McKechnie Community Centre.
This program is designed to improve your fitness and energy levels while sharing an enjoyable time with others. There is an opportunity to learn about various healthy recipes and taste healthy food samples. All women and girls (age 10 and up) from diverse communities are invited to join this exciting recreational program.
● One-Hour Zumba or Aerobics and Strength Training Classes
● Female Instructor and Covered Windows
● 30 minutes of Sharing Healthy Cultural Recipes
● A great way to expand your social network
● Receive a Certificate of Program Completion
Once per week - Thursdays - Total of 8 weeks
● February 27, 2020 to April 16, 2020
● From 4:30 pm to 6:00 pm
Registration and Payment Options:
● Option 1: Register for 8 sessions. Cost: $25
● Option 2: Come when you can (Drop-in)
(Only Thursdays, 4:30 - 6:00 pm)
Cost: $4 for one session.
Space is limited. For registration, please call: 905-270-6252 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Active Living Studio, Frank McKechnie Community Centre
310 Bristol Road East, Mississauga ON L4Z 3V5 Canada
(Bristol and Hurontario)
Compassion Fatigue is often called the cost of caregiving. In this interactive, self-reflective and fun workshop, we learn and explore what compassion fatigue can look like, contributing factors, and ways to support our ongoing caregiving.
Presented by Liz Garrison, who has been involved in caring work personally and professionally for over 20 years, and has facilitated workshops on Compassion Fatigue both locally, provincially and nationally. Liz is passionate about supporting caregivers (professionals, volunteers and family members) to be supported in their roles. Liz is completing her MSW placement at Heart House this year.
Please RSVP Kathy your attendance at email@example.com by April 8, 2020.
Event website: https://hearthousehospice.com
Location: Heart House Hospice
1-855 Matheson Blvd. East, Mississauga ON L4W 4L6 Canada
Please note you can only access the parking lot via Timberlea Blvd.
FREE. Everyone welcome! All ages, members, non-members.
Please join us for an educational event with speakers on health, finances, and community activities.
New venue beginning January 14, 2020 - CARP Mississauga Chapter Monthly Community Meeting will be held at the Hazel McCallion Banquet Hall at Vic Johnston Community Centre / Streetsville Arena, 335 Church Street, (Streetsville) Mississauga ON L5M 2C2 Canada.
April 14, 2020 AGENDA:
● 6:30 pm - Doors Open
* Water, coffee, tea, cookies
* Visit exhibitors for prize tickets
● 7:00 pm - Meeting Starts
* Welcome and a few words from exhibitors
● 7:30 pm - Presentation
* "The Importance of Financial Planning" ~ Peggy Tyers, BBA, CEA, Director, Business Development, Wealth Stewards
● 8:05 pm - Break
* Water, coffee, tea, cookies
● 8:25 pm - Presentation continued
● 8:50 pm - Prizes
● 9:00 pm - Close
For further information:
Contact Murray Etherington, 416-997-0919
Facebook: Mississauga CARP
Website: CARP Mississauga Chapter
Location: Hazel McCallion Banquet Hall, Vic Johnston Community Centre
335 Church Street, Streetsville, ON L5M 2C2 Canada
The Art of Living Well - Rose Reisman is a leading authority on dining and living well. She is a trusted media personality, speaker, nutritionist, caterer, restaurant consultant and author of 19 recipe books including her latest, Rose Reisman's Rush Hour Meals: Recipes for the Entire Family.
CARP has partnered with Rose Reisman to bring CARP members an unforgettable CARP-a-licious private dining experience. You will enjoy an elegant buffet consisting of two entrées: fish and chicken, salads, grains, vegetables and a varied selection of desserts, with a choice of red and white wine. Prior to dinner, you will indulge in mouth watering appetizers with sparkling wine while you and Rose chat.
Please note: Seating is limited.
Includes an Elegant Buffet Dinner:
● 2 Entrées and Sides
● Variety of Desserts
● Red and White Wine
● All taxes and gratuities
Contact: Rose at 416-889-7673 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot.
This event is proudly sponsored by CARP, Collette Tour, Hearing Life, Noonan DeJean Wealth Management, Harbourfront Wealth Management, IG Wealth Management, and Silver Links.
Location: Rose Reiman's Bridle Path Home in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Address will be provided when you reserve your spot.
FREE - Everyone is welcome!
Be part of this unique community celebration honouring:
● The Recipient of the Gordon S. Shipp Memorial Award for the Citizen of the Year
● The Recipient of the Ronald E. Sanderson Community Service Award
● The Recipient of the Misisissauga News Community Hero Award
● The Recipient of the Firefighter of the Year Award
● The Recipient of the Police Merit Award
Register online at: www.mreb.ca
Enter name, email address, and phone number. Leave "Brokerage" blank or N/A if not applicable. Scroll down to read Disclaimer and submit Registration. Registration details will be sent to your email address from Mississauga Real Estate Board.
This event has no registration fees.
All cash donations gratefully accepted with all proceeds donated to community programs selected by Mississauga Fire and Emergency Services and Peel Regional Police.
Location: Great Hall, Mississauga Civic Centre
300 City Centre Drive, Mississauga, ON L5B 3C1 Canada