|Table Tennis Links Main Page | Directories | General Info, History | Ratings, Rankings, Profiles | Rules | Tips | Clubs | TT Seniors | Tournaments | Articles | Camps | Misc | Suppliers | About|
Ref Library Sitemap
Canadian Chinese Table Tennis Association (CCTTA)
Canadian Elite Table Tennis Training Centre (ETTC)
Centrum Table Tennis Club (CTTC) at Polish Cultural Centre, Mississauga, ON
Crescent Town Table Tennis Club in Crescent Town Club and Community Centre, East York, ON
Dixie Table Tennis Club (DTTC), Mississauga, ON
Mississauga Rattlers Table Tennis Club (MRTTC), Mississauga, ON
Mississauga Seniors' Centre offers Table Tennis on a regular basis.
My Table Tennis Club (MYTTC) - Markham, ON
My Table Tennis Club (MYTTC) - Mississauga, ON
Ontario Table Tennis Association (OTTA), Richmond Hill, ON
Portuguese Table Tennis Club (SPTTC) = Sporting Portuguese Table Tennis Club (Website may not work)
Rivergrove Community Centre, Mississauga, ON
Scarborough Kings Table Tennis Club (SKTTC), Toronto, ON
South Common Community Centre, Mississauga, ON
Top Spin Table Tennis Centre - Toronto (Thornhill, ON)
Toronto Area Table Tennis Clubs
Toronto New Star Table Tennis Training Centre, Markham, ON
Toronto Table Tennis / Ping Pong & Social (Over 2000 members)
University of Toronto Table Tennis Club (UTTTC)
Yee Hong Centre for Geriatric Care. Mississauga Active Senior and Outreach: Programs and Activities for Seniors age 55 and up.
● Location: 5510 Mavis Road, Mssissauga, Ontario L5V 2X5 Canada
(Mavis Road/Father D'Souza Drive)
● Take MiWay (Mississauga Transit), Square One 61 North Bus to arrive at Yee Hong Centre
MiWay Bus Fare for Seniors age 65+ : Cash $1.00. Valid on Weekdays (from 9:30 am to 3:30 pm and after 7 pm) and all day on Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays. Have your $1 fare ready when boarding and be prepared to show valid photo ID (Government issued or MiWay Senior Photo ID).
● Free parking.
● View Map
● 905-568-0333 Ext. 4610 Contact Coordinator
● If paying for activities by cheque, make cheque payable to: Yee Hong Centre for Geriatric Care
● Table Tennis for Seniors - All Levels - Cost $1.00 per session. (Subject to change)
● Sessions run 6 times a week: Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays
Morning sessions: 9:30 am to 12:00 pm.
Afternoon sessions: 1:00 to 3:30 pm.
Closed on Statutory Holidays.
● Yee Hong Centre provides ping pong balls, but you must bring your own racket.
● For safety reasons, you must wear running shoes or proper table tennis shoes while playing the game.